maram
Travel lovers

My question to travel lovers: 

What is the country that you have always  dreamed to go but have not visited yet? 

Jul 30, 2015 10:29 PM
Comments · 21

I dream to visit Brazil and participate in carnival. I dont want to watch on it , I wish to take part in it. So I have to do it more faster, because it will be ugly when fifty-year-woman wear too open bright suit with feathers)) My husband joked: Pump your butt! Maybe we will go there someday. Who knows?

July 31, 2015

When I was about 8 years old I remember that our teacher's son, who was probably in his 20s, had been living and studying in Australia for a year.  He came to our classroom and talked to us about his trip and showed us an old slide presentation.

I can still remember his pictures of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Ayer's Rock.  After that we did a project about Australia so we could learn more about it.

Ever since, I've had a slight obsession with the country.  I'm not sure if I'll ever get to travel there, but hopefully some day!

July 31, 2015

I would like to visit Argentina, Brasil, Peru, Russia, Japan, Korea, China, Philippines, England and Germany.

August 1, 2015

Egypt, India, Thailand, Peru, Spain, Norway :)

August 1, 2015

around Scandinavia country for nature... and South US. for adventure.  (^-^)/

August 1, 2015
Show more