AlanR
Life after korea, how to continue my development.

I've just come back from korea, and now i'm wondering how I should continue studying korean..

I traveled through korea and learned korean through conversation, I'm a little over intermediate but I'm no where near advanced. 

How can I continue? If anyone would like to help me with korean or practice talking korean, I'd love to give it a try with you. 

I'm going back to korea for one year in the near future after I finish things up at home!

Jul 30, 2015 10:31 PM
Comments · 4

Same here. Instead, I got married with American guy and speak English everyday, my pronunciation has not improved better. 

My level is between intermediate and upper intermediate. I want to get better using vocabularies, well... I felt like I use same words all the time. 

If you dont care about ages, I can help. 

I think some people wants to have similar ages partners. 

Ajumma is a good teacher to learn languages because they are talkative and have a wild knowleges. 

July 31, 2015

You are here on Italki!!! There are good Korean teachers and partners to exchange languages!!!

It could be a good way to date a Korean to practice, however, it's totally different from studying with a teacher. I can meet English speakers in person anytime but I found out that studying online is more convenient.  :)

August 1, 2015

I have the same concern. Maybe the best way is to travell Korea and even try to find a job there,settle for a period of time...

July 31, 2015

Hey Alan I think maybe the best way is to date a Korean. That way you have a person to practice with all the time. Next best thing is definitely Korean friends. I myself am trying to improve from intermediate Korean and it's no joke! Good luck!

July 31, 2015