Trang Nguyen
What do u think about a true friend?

Someone who makes you feel safe and sound, who you can tell everything, who you trust, who can come whenever you feel lost and need someone beside?...

It is like someone who only exist in books or movies hah? :D

For me, when I have somethings want to confess or just want to talk, if I look at my long friends list and just only notice at someone, and call him immediately without hesitation, so he is my true friend ;)

How about you?

Jul 31, 2015 3:10 PM
Comments · 13

You will know who is your true friend when you face hard time.

July 31, 2015

I think is difficult to find a TRUE FRIEND, for me, true friend is a person who feels you confortable, safe and you get along with her/him, a person who despite of any problem always set the friendship above all, a person who always be there when you need her, a confidant, like another you, and a person which you know never betray you.

July 31, 2015

Your definition of a true friend is perfect. I'm surprised that you understand the meaning of a true friend. Usually, it takes a long time for people to know what a true friend is. There is also one more important characteristic/quality of a good friend, and it relates to money. A true friend may ask you to lend them some money and that is OK. But, only a true friend will feel bad until they re-pay the money you lent to them. A true friend will never take your money and forget to pay the money back. Good posting Thùy

July 31, 2015

Yes I agree Comandante :)

July 31, 2015

@Royal shiny: I don't think so. Life is always about giving and receiving, I agree. But it doesn't mean when you give 1, u receive 1 back. Sometime u receive more than u give and sometime less but u still feel happy, that's the point. It is not like a business when everything must be always in due. 

@Merlyn: I do believe in true things like true friends or true love... It depends on your choice to live truely and receive the truth. There is always magic in life, around us :) U just need to have a different look on everything, look at the good sides when a bad thing happens :D

August 1, 2015
Show more