Hossam
Language exchange by natives

In our world , the internet make the life easier and more exciting.

One of these things that the internet did is learning languag by exchange programs.

Last year my language is became better than before ... I know I am still weak but I am learning.

Tell us about your story of language exchange and share us your experience.

Jul 31, 2015 8:07 PM
Comments · 7

I have bad experience in language exchange. Approximately three months I have been trying to find partners for language exchange on one side. I send many messanges. The half don't reply. The other sent me skype contacts. The problems were: ca. 30% of them were never online, many of them were not motivated (they say, it is too diffucult, i can't this and then were never online), many of them knew only few words and want I must touch such a teacher and problems with men, who flirt with me. It was only one person, with whom I do good language exchange, but later he hadn't time. 

And now I have no great interest in language exchange. 

August 1, 2015

Internet does make it easier. Through series and movies, I pretty much dominated English. Of course, I did two years of a course, but, for talking, the internet was the biggest part in the process!. =)

August 1, 2015

I'm not having success on language exchange. I have already finished my English course here in my city. Now what I want to do it's practice my speaking. I feel I'm getting rusty in my speaking skills. But It's difficult to find someone to speak with.

August 2, 2015

I have bad and good experience with language exchange.

With English and Spanish, I am really happy that I had an awesome experience. My philosophy of language exchange is to actually exchange and practice languages. So audio or video chat is a MUST in my opinion and when I was actively studying Spanish and English, I was successful. Never had problems finding partners.

With French, German and Russian has been terrible. They seem reserved, serious and not talkative people compared to Spaniards, Latin Americans, Australians and Americans. So I never get to find a partner for Skype calls, mostly they want only written long messages and I'm not interested in that, I mean, I am more focused on speaking.  

August 1, 2015

Its the proplem that i could`t found serious native speaker.to practice my english

August 1, 2015
Show more