Садэк صادق
Does music help to learn Russian or any other language ??

I used to learn English by listening to music, it helped me a lot; so i decided to learn French as well as Russian using the same way; and guess what? it helped!!!

So what do you think??

Aug 1, 2015 1:17 AM
Comments · 9

Assuming that you will start to learn a language which you completely don't know so:
1- start with Alphabets (how to read & write) then Numbers (how to read & write) then learn some of the most common words of that language such as (Hello, goodbye, that's nice...)

2- listen to any kind of music (you like of course) even if you don't understand what the song is about, don't worry, all you have to do is to (hear and repeat).

3- after that, you can start another basic lesson (personal pronouns, Verbs (ONLY present & past)

4- go back and listen to another music or the same music; you'll find that there is some words that you may have seen in either 1, 2 or 3. then start to speak with people using the words from the music
-

for exp: (Music: Well you only need the light when it's burning low, Only miss the sun when it starts to snow...-Passenger-Let her go)

-

Peter:look, it starts to snow
You: Yes, I miss the sun when it starts to snow
( here, you used the music words to speak )

-

August 1, 2015

Definetely, but there are ways to organise your learning process with music, it gets more useful if you do something more than simply passively listen to the song. 

August 1, 2015

I think it works for me.

I also try to watch tv shows or movies in that language and try to include the words I've learned in my daily life so I don't forget them

August 2, 2015

It's obvious that not everyone can learn any language by listening to music, because each person has his/her own way of comprehension, after all; music did helped me a lot and so it did with some of my friends (ONLY SOME). 
-

without music i wouldn't write that comment!! thank you music :D. 

August 1, 2015

I don't think that is a good way. Be careful choosing the songs. There are many mistakes and wrong word stesses.

August 1, 2015
Show more