Tulum
I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. [Abraham Lincoln]

I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. [Abraham Lincoln]
Could you check my grammatical accuracy errors, please? I translated this article into English because I love this article.
Aldous Huxley is a remarkable philosopher as well as well-known writer, who wrote “Brave New World”. In 1959 he wrote an essay which is called Integrate Education. It means that multi education including science, art, music etc.. This essay is still popular so far. He emphasized on discussion which is how important to build the bridge between knowledge and thinking skill. I want you to ask by yourself this question. “What is your main purpose?” “What is your interest?” “What is the point that you build the bridge if you don’t know when you reach the other side? Besides, what is the point that you build the bridge if you’re not sure to reach the other side? If you would like to construct the bridge, you have exactly the aim that you want to be. You know what? The most powerful weapon is deeply thinking when you look at your goal.
Abraham Lincoln’s speech in the beginning of this article is that the point to get understanding between you and me. When you think that I know everything, you will old before your age. In addition to that, you can’t learn anything. That’s why; you have to avoid this sort of danger. By getting this example, you have to construct the bridge to the goal. In this day and age, it is prerequisite to have thinking skill. So, think and act accordingly!

Aug 1, 2015 2:42 AM