Sergey
Russia, questions

Ask me, please, something about Russia. Lets talk about my strange country. Your opinions are interesting forme too.

Aug 1, 2015 3:22 AM
Comments · 11

haha when u have the chance to talk with native people and get to know more about a far country, u always feel that country is so strange :p

Since I have a friend in Russia, I have had the chance to open my eyes about world. And through my friend's words, Russia is really strange for me haha =)))) 

But I really like your country and want to go there one day ;)

I have no question, just see your discussion about Russia and come in to read your comments. 

August 1, 2015

"is there more than one official language?"
There is one official language in Russia... russian) Russians are about 80% simply. Tatars (second place) are about 3%. Other is yet less.

"is there any big differences between the russian language in moscow and other parts in the country such as the accent or words that have different meanings?"

Differences is exist, but isnt very big. But, for example, шn my current city, St.Retersburg (competitor of Moscow and past capital) somy words are different meanings (they from russian 19-century language) It is very funny)

August 1, 2015

I can't find the answer directly(

"Why do you think your country is strange?" Politicy and culture (agressive Ortodoxe Russion Church fused with the state) and other.

"In a Russian university classroom with more or less 25 people, what are the chances that none of them is called Sergey, Alexander, Anya or Olga? =P"
I think about 50% )

August 1, 2015

Andrew Howser, St. Petersburg. It is the best city of Russia) It is like european old city, single.

August 1, 2015

What's your favorite part about Russia?

August 1, 2015
Show more