Leyla
Community Tutor
Are you a LIDER or not ?

To be director of any company is very good, prestigious. You can earn much money, you can help to many people.But it is very responsible.

That's why to be a common worker is more comfortable.

So, you? 

Are you a Lider by nature or not ? 

Share your opinions, friends :)

Aug 1, 2015 11:05 AM
Comments · 8

Being a leader is a very responsible job in a company or elsewhere.

To be the director of a company is also considered to be a very prestigious position.Yes you can  earn more money than the ordiary worker or employee and you can help many people to be better at their jobs.

I think there are lots of types of leaders in the workplace, some are too agressive and others to lenient! Here are some articles on it https://www.asaecenter.org/Resources/ANowDetail.cfm?ItemNumber=241962

https://learn.uvm.edu/blog-business/5-leadership-styles-what-styles-do-you-use

August 1, 2015

Yes i am a leader and i am practicing ????????✌️

August 1, 2015

I don't like to lead and I don't look forword to do so 

but when it comes to reality when I have work with several people I'm almost all the time the leader becouse I can't stand thats anything could just pass without me checking it first or something could go wrong 

but I prefer working alone as a designer 

September 18, 2015

Yes, I am a leader, I am a student at the university in exactly second year of engineering, but at the same time I am a member in international student association for social projects, I was last year in charge of the projects, even if it is difficult to balance between my studies and my activitées association, but I find it funny that for me, it is help me to develop my personality

August 2, 2015

I hope i´ll be one in the future and I´m preparing  myself for it. Naturally I feel more comfortable when I work by myself and do not depend on others but I know I need to learn how to interact better with others and consider their opinions and ideas because every intelligent leader must be good when interacting with his/her coworkers. Hope I´ll improve that.

August 1, 2015
Show more