[Deleted]
What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?

I would like to read what you guys do to improve your spoken English, apart from talking to a tutor (not everybody can afford to hire one every day)

Aug 2, 2015 12:42 AM
Comments · 9

you can watch films with english subtitles. That way you can improve both your reading and pronunciation.

August 2, 2015

If you have friends that speak english fluently , you should practice with them. Other things that help well in my case are listen music, see films on english with subtitles at beginning then you could delete them and try to understand, after it you read and see if all the things that you hear, and perhaps write, at the end check with the transcription.

August 2, 2015

for me I listen to music alot as well as watching movies in english but still I'm so week in it becouse I don't use it at all not in my studies nor in my life :(

September 18, 2015

I like to watch movies and series with audio and subtitles in english. Sometimes I do that with no subtitles, only with english audio. It's awesome and can help you so much.

August 2, 2015

1. Vete acá: http://lyricstraining.com/ escoge el idioma que quieres aprender y el nivel que tienes. Luego escucha la canción y escribe las letras. 

2. Escucha los libros del audio. 

3. Mira las películas o los dibujos animados con subtitulos en inglés para que practiques tu lectura, tu comprensión y tu la pronuncación. 

4. Lee los libros electrónicos en PDF

5. Lee los periodicos, como por ejemplo el "New York Times"

6. Empieza a jugar los juegos y pon que todo esté escrito en inglés, nada en español 

etc

Si necesitas ayuda, puedes comunicarte conmigo. 

Que tengas un día genial. 

August 2, 2015
Show more