Marcell Santos
Life's difficulties

Everyday we get up with one goal: open the eyes and live the life. One day at a time. Although we want the day be good, sometimes we must fight against frightener problems that changes it in a bad day. Despite, It´s pivotal to have faith and a nice mind to live each day.

We always are crating new goals in life so we always have new battles to win. 

Aug 2, 2015 6:17 PM
Comments · 5

Faith is the basis of all. The question of all questions is how to export- to deliver this faith on others? You know if they have nice mind, we - who have the faith - we have more joy too.

August 2, 2015

I do not wake up every day to open my eyes and live my life. I wake up because I cannot sleep further. It is not under my control at all. If I slept for three days in a row, I could do nothing against it during my sleep. :P

August 2, 2015

I write about  faith in higher power - I write about understanding that right now I,m in eternity and for that reason all is perfect and right as it is. (For me of course)

August 4, 2015

What kind of faith are you writing about, Eva?

August 2, 2015

I wanna sleep more and more.... But I must get up to do many things which I need do for a new day and approach my goals!!! 

noone can sleep forever :))) Despite life's dificulties, I still want to sleep. That's also way to relax after stresses

August 23, 2015