IELTS Keiran
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : 2 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence In Foreign Language Interviews

Discuss the Article : 2 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence In Foreign Language Interviews

<a href='/article/503/2-secrets-to-boost-your-confidence-in-foreign-language-interviews' target='_blank'>2 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence In Foreign Language Interviews</a>

Are you interested in a job, but afraid to apply because you know the interview will be in a foreign language? In this article, learn two important interview strategies from an experienced interviewer that will help you establish a healthier mindset, feel more confident and stand out from the rest of the job candidates.

Aug 3, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 28

Right, planning is half the battle.

August 9, 2015

I've never had problems while speaking a foreign language in such situations. I usually make a little plan in my head to what I am going to say. It works and I can show a lot of confidence and by the end of the interview I feel like I really did great :)

August 8, 2015
Thanks for this article, it maybe useful in the future.
March 1, 2018

Hi! I have a job interview in English in a few days.

My level of English is not very good, and also I get very nervous in those situations, but I hope to do it well.

As you said, it is very useful to prepare the questions.

Maybe you could give us another tips for not being nervous, or at least hide it :P

Thank you!! 

February 7, 2017
I find your article very usefull. Thanks. I am improving my English now. That is why your article attrected my attention. I hope that your life experience and recommendations will be put into practice.
April 14, 2016
Show more