Scott.6825
Animals have their own feelings.

I like animal,so I  always raise pets.Last year,I got a dog.When he did something wrong,my family members would stop him from destroying things.As these times became more,he had a feeling that if he does bad things,others would be angry.Ever since then,he became a very good dog.Unfortunately,he died after suffering the illness.Just before he died,he had a feeling that if he dies,we would be sad.Although he was extremely weak at that time,but he pretended to be living and active like he used to be.At last,he couldn't fight against the illness and fell down by my side.

Recently,I got a cat.She was very friendly,too.But when we left home for a vacation,we forgot to open the door to let her in.When we got back,she has gone forever.Later,I overheard my neighbors talked about that.On a rainy day,she sat beside our house's door,she cried out loud with pains and anger for many times,but no one answered.(That was because we were all out.)She got wet through but she wasn't willing to accept neighbors' help who were very warm hearted.She thought we had decided not to raise her anymore.But we didn't even think of it.

To the two that are mentioned,I feel very sorry.Because of my careless,their feelings got hurt.So I hope that who are reading this passage should know that,animals have their own feelings.Even though they can't express what they think by saying like you and me.But we can try to understand them through their eyes and body languages.When they are unhappy,hug them.When they do something wrong,don't beat them,instead,you should try to tell them it is not proper in your way with warmth.I believe that they will understand and try to be a good company.But they don't want you to hurt their feelings.

Aug 3, 2015 7:21 AM