Hadjira
what is the best way to speak English fluently?
Aug 3, 2015 11:58 AM
Comments · 9

Listen to The lessons, Mini story Mp3 , anything can improve your skills of listening bcz the key of being fluent at english is hearing very carefully and imagine the words , Let me  explain that :

When we were baby , did we use our voice at first ? Of course not!! ; We used our eyes and our  ears , but we couldnt talk , So this is the first door !!

¨Practice your listening skills , try hardly to listen to anything and watch anything don't care about the speaking skills , Speaking is the last step ,

I advice you to try  the method of Aj hoge ( effortless english club) 

Salam

August 4, 2015

Using the language every day; watching films in English and talking to people who speak the language fluently. 

August 3, 2015

1) Know the basics.
2) Befriend or start talking to English speakers in which is fluent already. Try to keep up with the listening at first then when you are comfertable start trying to speak without stuttering. Keep it basic if it's needed. Keep it up and you will be available to speak English fluently soon enough.
3) Profit

The way I got more fluent was by talking to a lot of my online friends that i play LoL with and it "Helped my fluency"
I was almost already fluent in 3rd grade since I pretty much hate Swedish and my friends were more or less my big bros friends and they would talk a lot of English. So I just jumped on the waggon.

To the point.
Practis talking with people after getting confterable

Sorry if I made a bad comment but I've not slept durring quite some time so give me a hook of please? Thanks hope this helped in some way atleast

August 3, 2015

HI,

The easiest way is to communicate I am not telling about grammar but when communicate with others in English you will habituate to it and day by day you will increase your chance to speak in English and that's how I am speaking English now...

I you want I can help you to learn English..

August 3, 2015

thank you i'd do so if i had the opportunity,are there any thing else i can do besides travelling?

August 3, 2015
Show more