M Teresa
What did you like to do when you were a child?

When I was a child I enjoyed playing in the street with my neighbours each afternoon after school. Besides, I loved watching cartoons like Heidi, Marco or Mazinger Zeta. In summer time I played with my cousins in the yard of my grandparent´s house. 

Definitely, I had a very happy childhood. 

Aug 3, 2015 5:03 PM
Comments · 2

I loved to read. My room had a dim nightlight in it. My mom once told a story about how I used to "sit up in my sleep." I had to confess the truth to her. At age 6 or 7, the books I read were printed in very large type, my eyesight was very good--and I could actually read by the light of the nightlight!

After my mother put me to bed, instead of going to sleep, I would read books by the light of the nightlight. My mother would come in to check on me. When I heard her footsteps approaching, I'd sit up, and hide the book under the folded blanket at the foot of my bed, and lie down again. Occasionally I wasn't quick enough and she would catch me sitting up. I would lie down, close my eyes, and lie still, and apparently I fooled her into thinking I was asleep.

August 5, 2015

M Teresa in my childhood I played with my friends, liked watching cartoons like you :) I enjoyed watching cartoons, because the catoons were very interesting .My grandparents had a big garden.There were all kind of fruits. We spent time there with my cousins.

And I loved playing badminton very much. Thank you what you recalled childhood :)

August 5, 2015