J. M
If you need to start everthing all over again,what methods will you use to adjust your state? I heard a saying"life is to start again". I guess I can put this statement in a lot of different situations. I learned how to speak Japanese few years ago,but I forget too many Japanese words now. I have to start prounce the basic words from the very begining. I thought what I learnt from university would be very useful but when faced real work issues, I didn't know a thing.I had to gain new experiences by working for a period of time. If a person finish a realationship with a man or a woman, it will always be a fresh start to date another person because he/she can be so different. The method I used is simple,try my best to bear the shocking feelings about the facts and keep remind myself sometimes this is what life all about. But I can't adjust my state very well everytime.I would love to hear some new great methods here.
Aug 4, 2015 10:04 AM
Comments · 1

Hi Crystal,

Let's say you wanted to reach one of you goals but you failed. Now, if you wanna start from zero, you will lose all the improvements you've achieved so far. To forget everythig seems easy all the time (in fact we never forget anything) but then you will need some extra work to get where you were when you decided to start from zero. See? Then why we want to step back and start again? Well, it's because we never accept our mistakes and live with them. We belive that everything will be different, better, perfect this time. But nope, life is like a game, a tough game, we play it, sometimes we win and sometimes (well most of the times) we lose, but we keep playing, this is how it's supposed to be, it's how the things work in nature. So insted of "starting from zero" we better "keep fighting" no matter what. So, "keep fighting". Stay blessed. Best of luck.

August 4, 2015