[Deleted]
Independence

I never imagined that i will go to the uni which is so far from my hometown.It's my frist time to leave home and go alone.yeah,we should be independent.That's true.my mom said sometimes i'm naive,and dont know how to protect myself.That's really worried her.But the more important is that i will really really miss my parents,my home and my friends.I'm look forward to the new study,independent trip,but also feel scared?(maybe not really serious)perhaps a little sad and confused.

Have you ever had that feeling as me when you leave home alone on the frist time?share to me:)

hope that I'm not really naive and silly.lol

Aug 5, 2015 1:47 AM
Comments · 2

hi abby,

your parents are worried for you that shows that they love you. you are lucky.

good luck.

yes, i also have been far from home for long time durations. i dont miss my family much because i am usually so excited to see new places and new people.

August 7, 2015

"Have you ever had that feeling as me when you leave home alone on the frist time?share to me:)"

No because you always meet some people, they are just different ;) Actually for me, it's the contrary, when I leave home to a different place, I feel so happy to discover a new city/culture/country whatever. I miss nothing and noone ;)

August 7, 2015