Sofi
Me, myself and I! I am very active and love to have fun! Participate in all school and sometimes in public events! If I'm asked to do something, I'll do! I know how to play guitar! My parents often go to different countries and I want to learn English in order to travel as well as my parents! After all, the most common English language! I have two cats: Mers and Sela. Still there is a rabbit Hannah. My family consists of four people: me, my elder sister, father Andrew and mother Galina! I live in the beautiful city of Novokuznetsk! I love pizza!

Me, myself and I!

I am very active and love to have fun! Participate in all school and sometimes in public events! If I'm asked to do something, I'll do!
I know how to play guitar!
My parents often go to different countries and I want to learn English in order to travel as well as my parents! After all, the most common English language!
I have three cats: Mers, Sela and Shelbi. And dog is Sheri. 
My family consists of four people: me, my elder sister, father Andrew and mother Galina!
I live in the beautiful city of Moscow!
I love listen to music and walk with ma friend!

This is interesting that you are active person. You have confidence also. Hope you will learn languages very soon and very well. :)

Me, Myself and I!

I am very active and love to have fun! I participate in all school events and sometimes in public activities as well! If I'm asked to do something, I do it!
I know how to play the guitar!
My parents often go to different countries and I want to learn English in order to travel just like they do! After all, English is the most common language!
I have two cats: Mers and Sela. I also have a rabbit: Hannah.
My family is made up of four people: My father, Andrew, my mother, Galina, my elder sister and me!
I live in the beautiful city of Novokuznetsk!
I love pizza!

**Good job!!  Regards!! :D

**By the way, I love pizza, too!! :D

Me, myself and I!

I am very active and love to have fun! i Participate in all school events and sometimes in public events also  If I'm asked to do something, I'll do!
I know how to play guitar .
My parents often go to different countries and I want to learn English in order to travel as well as my parents . After all, English is  the most common language! I have two cats: Mers and Sela. Still there is  and a rabbit Hannah. 

My family consists of four people: me, my elder sister, father Andrew and mother Galina .
I live in the beautiful city of Novokuznetsk . 
I love pizza .
made some corrections check this out :D 

What a beautiful introduction! Good luck with your language studies!