stranger
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hi - I have yet to find a good malagasy course, so if you can help, this will be really cool. In exchange, I will be happy to help you out with your French or English. Looking forward to exchanging with you. Also it is always good to chat with new people.
@Traeh4 True that. @stranger I recommend the Assimil method (French), it could be a good start. Now, with regard to practice, I can surely give some pronunciation, intonation, accent tips (I'm from Antananarivo). The bottom line, it does take more courage to learn Malagasy then say, Korean given the scarcity of available resources (books, speakers to exchange with, etc.) but @Traeh4 made a good point, I believe it's all about motivation and passion, if you like the language, the culture, you'll be doing just fine. Cheers,
There are not many people who speak Malagasy on italki, unfortunately. I recommend finding 5000 dollars, and taking a 2-year vacation to Madagascar. It's that easy :) Haha!

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hi - I have yet to find a good malagasy course, so if you can help, this will be really cool. In exchange, I will be happy to help you out with your French or your English. Looking forward to exchanging with you. Also it is always good to chat with new people.