kahoru
First notebook entry: Introducing myself I m studying English. I want to improve my English. Aiso,I want to be able to speak Turkish language because I love Turkey.
1

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I'm ( am ) studying English.
I want to improve my English.

Ailso,I i want to be able to speak Turkish language because I love Turkey.

hello ı would like to help you in ur turkish lang. education and also english education if you want
Konnichiwa. Please contact with me so that we can help Japanese and Turkish :) Byee.
please teach me japanese

I'm studying English.  OR I am studying English
I want to improve my English.

Aiso,I want to be able to speak Turkish language because I love Turkey.

Aiso = Also.

to speak the Turkish language OR to speak Turkish.

Turkish is easy for Japanese, because our language is related. わたしは

ファティ (Fatih) です, にほんごが すこし (just sukoshi) わかります. あなたは  にほんじん  です.

You love Turkey and I love Japan and Japanese people :D.

I am Turkish, but I am unfortunately (:P) living in the Netherlands. I am also born over there and I am already more than 21 years in the Netherlands. In the future I want to move to Japan. I am completely in love with your country. I can speak four languages natively: English, Dutch, German and Turkish. I can help with all four of these languages.

Maybe you know: Turkish people are raised from childhood with respect for Japan and Japanese people. So before going to Japan I had extremely high expectations!!! So you would think that I would get dissappointed because of my high expectations, but that didn't happen. Every single Japanese raised my respect even higher !!! I learned that Japan is a place beyond imagination.

Now I also understand why Turkish people say: We are the Muslims, but Japanese people live like! The way you Japanese people are respectful is really unbelievable.

We can use instant messaging systems to practice pronunciation as well. Like Skype for example. If you have Skype you can add me with my email address [email protected]