Bianca Pauly
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hello, my name is Bianca. I'm from a small country named New Zealand, which is just below Australia. I'm learning Italian because I have an italian heritage and would love to speak it. I'm in love with the sound and mannerisms of the language and if I could speak it fluently in the next few years I would be on top of the world :) I've never been overseas before but would love to travel to Italy. If you could teach me I would be very grateful!
Ciao Bianca, I'm from Australia and was in the same boat as you - I just wished to add that I'd highly recommend community tutors 2-3 a week (some above in comments!) or if you have more time in your schedule exchange with people who wish to learn English - but most of all try to start talking as soon as possible and don't worry about making errors. Best of luck!
Ciao Bianca, conosci qualche parola o espressione in italiano? ( Do you know any words or expressions in Italian?) Se la risposta è affermativa, cerca di usarle quando scrivi qui (If that is so, try to use them when you write here ). In questo modo, grazie alle correzioni e ai suggerimenti che riceverai, potrai iniziare a migliorare il tuo italiano ( In this way, thanks to corrections and suggestions that you will receive, you can start to improve your Italian).
Hey Bianca, come sta andando il tuo studio italiano? Ho visto che hai avuto alcune grandi domande sul linguaggio. Spero che tutto ti stia andando bene.
Hello Bianca, I'm Michele and I came from Italy! I am an Italian teacher, so if you want you can try one of my lessons!
Hi Bianca, I´m from Colombia and I could help you to improve your spanish. I´m learning english too so we could help us to achieve a good learning level, my skype ID is juanrock5013