The children should (not) be given a pocket money

The children should be given a pocket money I guess in some emergency situation such as late for school or lost their way they can catch a bus or taxi . Of course you must teach them how to use money in right way. There is a limit for how much will give.
Because of a dozen reason you should not give money for the children. Children is naive and know a few about the real world and people in social. It will be a good chance for bad people who intend to steal children money. Losing money is not a big deal but in some case they might put into harm situation risking their life because of a few money. Let’s read some news in daily newspaper you can see that clearly.
Addition, Children can spend money without hesitate in meaningless stuff such as toys, games, useless things. The things will be taken their time instead of studying or reviewing their lesson after class. In accident, children build a bad behaviour is spending money than earn it. They might get used to spend more and more in grow up age because they don’t know how hard to earn money.
After all, Giving money is not a good way to show your care to children. You must be careful about it.

The Children Should (Not) Be Given a Pocket Money

Note: money is uncountable, so it never has "a" before it.

I guess that The children should be given a pocket money I guess only for some emergency situations, such as being late for school or losing their way, so they could catch a bus or taxi . Of course, you must teach them they must be taught how to use money in the right way. There is a limit to how much they should be given

However, there are Because of a dozen or more reasons why you should not give money to your children. Children are naive and know little about the real world and how people might behave in society. It would be a good opportunity for bad people who might intend to steal children's money. Losing money is not a big deal, but in some cases they might be put into a harmful situation by risking their lives because of a little money. Just read some news in the daily newspaper, and you can see that clearly.
    Additionally, children may spend money without hesitation on meaningless stuff such as toys, games and other useless things. These things would be taken up their time instead of them studying or reviewing their lessons after class. By accident, children could build up a bad habit of spending more money than they earn it. They might get used to spending more and more as they grow up age because they never knew how difficult it is to earn money.
    In summary, giving money is not a good way to show your care for your children. You must be careful about it.

Good effort! I changed most parts because you are talking hypothetically, and there is specific grammar to fit that (you'll see some "odd" past tense forms as a result).