First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hi everyone!
Well, it’s enough good question why I’m learning English. First, that was my mom, who insisted on studying this language. Now I do it because I have a pleasure.
English isn’t the only language I’m learning. I’m also trying French and Hindi. And it is true to say that the main reason of learning languages is my future career: I’m a student of the International relations. I hope I’ll find people here, who will help me in my essays.

Well why I'm  learning English? First, it was my mom, who insisted on me studying this language. Now I do it for pleasure.
    English isn’t the only language I’m learning. I’m also trying French and Hindi. And it is true to say that the main reason for learning languages is my future career: I’m a student of the International relations. I hope I’ll find people here, who will help me in my efforts.

Hi everyone!
    Well, it’s enough good* question why I’m learning English. First, it was my mom, who insisted on me studying this language. Now I do it for pleasure.

*not sure exactly what you mean there

More notebook entries written in Hindi