How To Drop Weight

We rarely find time for exercises, gyms or balanced nutrition especially those who are sitting in the office chairs all-day long. Stress, bussinnes and rush make us forget about regular food and stuff our stomachs with junk and fast food. As a matter of fact, it's one of the reasons why there are now more that 60% of people around the world that have overweight.So,for this time entry, i'm going to list a few simple step on how to reduce our weight.
First,we should drink more water. Water removes waste from our body and carries various nutrients into all our organs and cells. For this reason you have to drink water more often than you are used to by drinking in early morning.In fact, our body needs approximately 3-5 liters of water during one day.So, do drink.
Secondly, do eat only when you are hungry. How many times you've been to a party where you saw lots of different and tasty meals, which you were offered to try. So,if you are not hungry, please don't eat, because you are offered to. Eat only when you want to.
Third, do eat fruits and drink fruit juices. Eating fruits and juices helps you eliminate toxins from your body. Eating a variety of fruits also helps you get enough fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants.
I think that is all my point that i can elaborate for this time about how to reducing weight. Thanks for reading and correction on my article.

More notebook entries written in Javanese