Sarah.
I love french boxing. Hello everyone! The sport I like the most is swimming, and I was registered in a swimming club of my town for 10 years, from 3 to 13 years old :p (I nearly was born in water) . I did some competitions but still I love sport for its training actually. During the past 7 years, I never got in a sporting club... I was really sad but life went on and I gained weight, I couldn't feel well because I had no way to empty my head of sad thoughts, and throw away the stress I was accumulating. I thought there would be no other sport I could love more than swimming... And I was wrong! I feel thrilled, full of excitement and joy when I talk about boxing. I don't know how I didn't get that the best sport to me is the Boxe! I do love it and it's appropriate to girls. "boxing girls" are calm, very strong mentally and they're kind and gentle contrary to the main idea. Probably because they drain their stress on the punching bag ;) No bully in the club. This sport helps you to be determined, to fix your goals and reach them, by a right way. See ya people ;)
1

I love french boxing.

Hello everyone!

The sport I like the most is swimming. , and I was registered in a swimming club in my town for 10 years, from 3 to 13 years old :p (I nearly was ("was nearly"? sounds more natural to me...) born in water) . I did some competitions and ("but" doesn't make sense to me here) I still love sport for its training actually.

For seven years, I never got into a sporting club... I was really sad but life went on. I did gain weight though, and (the way you said it made it feel like gaining weight was a good thing) I couldn't feel well because I had no way to empty my head of sad thoughts, and throw away the stress I was accumulating.

I thought there would be no other sport I could love more than swimming... But I was wrong!

I feel thrilled, full of excitement and joy when I talk about boxing.

I don't know how I didn't get that the best sport for me is Boxing! I do love it and it's appropriate for girls. "Boxing girls" are calm, very strong mentally and they're kind and gentle, contrary to the main idea.
Probably because they drain their stress on the punching bag ;) No bully in the club. (I don't understand this phrase, but it could be just me! Is it a saying?)

This sport gives you determination and helps you fix your goals and reach them, the right way. (Or just say, "gives you determination and helps you achieve your goals, the right way.")

See ya people ;)

Really good! You have been practicing English a while. Most of your mistakes were trivial. With the phrases, I simply corrected them because they sounded unnatural. They weren't necessarily "wrong" though. Hope this helps :) Contact me if you have questions