thinking about teaching

Today I attended an English class for foreigner.The teacher taught us seriously, but it is not useful for me to improve my spoken English.However it brought me some inspriation for my work.I realized what is the most needed when I am teaching Chinese .So I can change my teaching method in future work.Anyway,this class did some good to me.

thinking about teaching

Today I attended an English class for foreigners. The teacher taught us seriously, but it was not useful for me in trying to improve my spoken English (because there was little oral English practice?). However it brought did give me some inspiration for my work. I realized what is the most needed when I am teaching Chinese (and what was lacking from this class today). So I can change my teaching method in future work. Anyway So this class did me some good after all to me.

thinking about teaching Thoughts On Teaching

Today I attended an English class for foreigners 1.The teacher taught us seriously, but I find it is not that useful for me to improve my spoken English.  However it brought gave me some inspriation inspiration for my work.I realized what is the most needed when I am teaching teach Chinese. So I can change my teaching method in future work. There are some methods I can use.  Anyway, this class did some good to for me.

Your punctuation spacing is atrocious.  See http://www.italki.com/knowledge/page/Mechanics%20Of%20The%20English%20Language.htm

1.  Did you really mean an English class was taught to foreigners in China?  Or is it that you had the preposition wrong?  Or is it an English class taught BY a foreigner?  Grammatically correct but illogical.

thinking about teaching

Today I attended an English class for foreigners. The teacher taught us seriously, but it is not useful for me to improve my spoken English. However it brought me some inspiration for my work. I realized what is the most needed when I am teaching Chinese, so I can change my teaching method in future work. Anyway, this class did some good for me.

Where do you teach Chinese?