First notebook entry: Introducing myself
Try writin something about yourself. In my introduction I would write that I study Arabic by watching grammar videos from a course intended for those who want to read the Quran. My goal is not in reading the Quran, but in learning the language of the Quran so that my Arabic will show respect for established customs and provide me with the richness of the vocabulary that has endured over the ages.
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
- Successful Sports Professionals Can Earn More Money Than People in Other Important Professions
- The best mandatory accent
- Have you ever lost a friend?
- Cheerleader - The sunshine of your youth (help with lyrics)
- Idioms and Expressions in Context