First note. :)

What about me...
I'm 19 years old russian student. I study IT and computer science at my university.
I think I'm friendly cause I enjoy to communicate with different people.

I have chosen English for learning. It's my favourite of foreign languages. It is language of global things: solving problems, international communications. English gives you access to a lot information.
In fact, the language is greatest way to understand another culture. Know more about traditions. For me it is important.
P.S. And I want to read Harry Potter books in origional.

First Note. :)

What about me?...
    I'm a 19 years old nineteen-year-old russian student from Russia. I study IT and computer science at my university.
    I think I'm friendly, because I enjoy to communicate communicating with different kinds of people.

I have chosen to study English for learning. It's my favourite of foreign languages language. It is a global language of global things, used for international communications and solving problems problem-solving, international communications. English gives you us access to a lot information.
    In fact, the language is the greatest way to understand another culture and know more about its traditions. For me, it is important.
    P.S. And I want to read Harry Potter books in origional the original language.

First note. :)

What Well, about me...
    I'm a 19 years old russian student. I study IT and computer science at my university.
    I think I'm friendly because I enjoy to communicating with different people.

I have chosen to learn English for learning. It's my favourite of foreign languages. It is a global language of global things: solving problems, international communications. English gives you access to a lot information.
    In fact, the language is a great greatest way to understand another culture and know more about traditions. For me it is important.
    P.S. And I want to read Harry Potter books in the origional text.

Good Luck ! Seems your english is very good already :) let me know if you ever need any help !