lydia
Do you believe in fate? Do you believe in fate? Do you believe that your life is mapped out and things happen because that's how they are meant to be? Or do you believe life is what you make it and there is no higher power helping you along? As for as I am concerned, I believe in a bit of both. As least there are several things that you cannot choose in your life. The first thing is your family. You cannot choose what kind of family you want , who to be your father and mother in advance before your birth, whether you like them or not. One person may be born into a wealthy family, where all sorts of luxurious things are available for his comfort. On the other hand, the other one may grow up in a poor family where it is even hard to make a living. The second one is your IQ. One may be an inborn genius while the other may be slow in learning things. It is the same with the appearance. Some are born with charming appearances while others with poor looks. All of the above things are born with you, which you have no choice but to accept. Therefore, you can just let them go as fate. In this case, your uncertainty is almost over. Then there is left your entire life, lying before you to build in a way as you like. This is where fate cannot interfere. Of course, if you try to do something, some obstacles may step in, but there must be some way to make the things straight as long as you persist in your efforts. Even If you are born into a poor family, you can still start your business from scratch and become rich later in your life. Even if you are not smart, you can still succeed through your hard work. Even if your appearance is poor, you can still win respect of others by your beauty of mind. It is said that life is like playing a card game, in which god deals the cards, but it is you who finally show your cards. As a saying goes, you do your best, god will do the rest. All in all, even if there are some things that are designed by god before our birth, the future is in our hand. We are the masters of our own life.

Do you believe in fate?

Do you believe in fate? Do you believe that your life is mapped out and things happen because that's how they are meant to be? Or do you believe life is what you make it and there is no higher power helping you along?
As for as I am concerned, I believe in a bit of both. As least there are several things that you cannot choose in your life.
The first thing is your family. You cannot choose what kind of family you want , who to will be your father and mother in advance before your birth, whether you like them or not. One person may be born into a wealthy family, where all sorts of luxurious things are available for his comfort. On the other hand, the other one may grow up in a poor family where it is even hard to make a living.
The second one is your IQ. One may be an inborn genius while the other may be slow in learning things.
It is the same with the appearance. Some are born with charming appearances while others with poor looks.
All of the above things are born with you, which you have no choice but to accept.
Therefore, you can just let them go as fate. In this case, your uncertainty is almost over. Then there is left your entire life, laying before you to build in a way as you like. This is where fate cannot interfere. Of course, if you try to do something, some obstacles may step in, but there must be some way to make the things straight as long as you persist in your efforts.

Even If you are born into a poor family, you can still start your business from scratch and become rich later in your life. Even if you are not smart, you can still succeed through your hard work. Even if your appearance is poor, you can still win respect of others by through your the beauty of your mind.

It is said that life is like playing a card game, in which god deals the cards, but it is you who finally shows your cards. As a saying goes, you do your best, god will do the rest. All in all, even if there are some things that are designed by god before our birth, the future is in our hand. We are the masters of our own life.

Your English is really very good, well done, I just changed a couple of things to make it a little more native, thats all! 

I think we make our own fate along the way. You are what you think all the time.