Hi. I really want to make Chinese friends.

你好! 我叫朴玧奏。我是韩国人。我在上海来了6个月学习汉语。但是,我还没有中国朋友。我要在上海住在几年,所以我真想有朋友。我会说英语一点儿,所以如果你想有聊天很喜欢的,而且去玩很喜欢的朋友,就发给我电子邮件。谢谢。

Hi! My name is 朴玧奏. I'm Korean. It's been already 6 months I came to Shanghai to study Chinese, but I don't have any local friend. I'm going to live in Shanghai for a while, so I really want to have friends. I can speak English as well(not perfect, but it's okay), so if you need a friend who like to chat and enjoy to go out, just e-mail me. Thank you!

你好! 我叫朴玧奏。我是韩国人。我已经来上海来了学习了6个月学习汉语。但是,我还没有中国朋友。我要在上海住在几年,所以我真想有(个)中国朋友。我会说一点儿英语一点儿,所以如果你很喜欢聊天很喜欢的,而且很喜欢出去玩很喜欢的朋友,就发给我电子邮件。谢谢。

你好! 我叫朴玧奏。我是韩国人。

我在上海来了6个月学习汉语 change to: 我来上海学习汉语已经六个月了

但是,我还没有中国朋友。(no mistakes)

我要在上海住几年 change to: 我要在上海住几年。Adding 在 again would be redundant, the 在 in the beginning already expresses "in".

所以我真[的想有朋友。"de" is not necessary, but it emphasises.

我会说英语一点儿 this sentence is correct.  儿 is a word ending (generally used in beijing) and it's also correct to say "一点"

所以如果你想有聊天很喜欢的-this sentence is incorrect. Here's how you should re-write it:所以如果你需要喜欢聊天的朋友(so if you need a friend who likes to chat) 或者有很喜欢出去玩的朋友(or have a friend who really likes to go out and have fun)

就发给我电子邮件。谢谢。

你好! 我叫朴玧奏。我是韩国人。我在上海来了6个月学习汉语 来上海已经六个月了,我在这里学习汉语(or我在上海学习汉语,已经有六个月的时间了)。但是,我还没有中国朋友。我(打算)要在上海住几年,所以我真想交一些朋友。我会说英语一点儿一点儿英语,所以如果你想有聊天很喜欢的很喜欢聊天,而且很喜欢玩的话 去玩很喜欢的朋友,就发给我电子邮件给我。谢谢。

Hi! My name is 朴玧奏. I'm Korean. It's has been already 6 months (since) I came come to Shanghai to study Chinese, but I don't have any local friend. I'm going to live in Shanghai for a while, so I really want to have(or make some) friends. I can (or can) speak English as well(not perfect, but it's okay), so if you need a friend who like likes to chat and enjoys to go out, just e-mail me. Thank you!

你好! 我叫朴玧奏。是韩国人。来上海学习汉语。已经六个月了,但是,我还没有中国朋友。所以我真想有个中国朋友。我要在上海住几年,我会说一点儿英语,如果你很喜欢聊天,而且喜欢和朋友一起玩,就发电子邮件给我。谢谢。

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)