Sandy
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hello,everyone.I am a Chinese girl who live in Shijiazhuang.I am a university student.Recently I am studying English because I want to pass the IELTS examination.But my English is not well,so I want to make friend with the person who speak English.If you want to learn Chinese,I would like to teach you.
1

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hello, everyone. I am a Chinese girl living in Shijiazhuang. I am a university student. Recently, I have been studying English because I want to pass the IELTS examination. But my English is not good, so I want to make friends with the person who speak English. If you want to learn Chinese, I would be happy/glad to teach you.

Wow, your English is very good! I don't know why you say that's not good haha. Just some notes: remember to insert a space after a punctuation mark; 'well' is and adverb, 'good' is the adjective.

1

Hello,everyone.I am a Chinese girl who live in Shijiazhuang.I am a university student.Recently I am studying English because I want to pass the IELTS examination.But my English is not well,so I want to make friend with the person who speak English.If you want to learn Chinese,I would like to teach you.

'who live in'    who lives in / living in         'Recently I am studying . '      I am (now) studying. . .

'But my English is not well'     However, my English is not (yet) good (enough)

'I want to make friend with the person who speak English'       I want to make friends with a person who speaks English / people who speak English 

很好Sandy,我有更正 :)

Hello, everyone。 I am a Chinese girl who lives in Shijiazhuang. I am a university student. Recently, I have been studying English because I want to pass the IELTS examination. I want to make friends with English speakers because my English has room for improvement. If you want to learn Chinese, I would like to teach you.

你的英语很好我的朋友。- 马克

I'm learning Chinese. I can try my best to help you with your English.
if you have a question add me on wechat and I would love to help you. wechat id is oz0607