Master Song
Bonjour !! Hello!! You can call me Master Song. I can speak English and Korean fluently. I am learning French and Spanish right now. I would like to make global connections with you. Please help me with my French and Spanish. I can help your Korean and English without any problems !!! Feel free to contact me. :)

Bonjour !! <<< 구두점을재발견하지마세요.      

Hello!!  

You can call me  "Mr. Song".  I can speak English and Korean fluently and I'm learning French and Spanish right now.  I would like to make connections with people from all over the world.  I would appreciate it if you would help me with my French and Spanish . I can help you improve your Korean or English. without any problems !!!

Feel free to contact me (anytime). :)   

The way it works here is first you help others and then they help you.  Then you help then again... 등등...

그건대문자로써야합니다

바꿔있는표현, 또는나의추천입니다

이건자연스럽거나일반적인방법의표현입니다.

오타, 또는수정이필요한부분그리고단어의순서, 단어의선택이나철자를고쳤습니다. 

밑줄을있을, 맞은구두점과띄어쓰기를사용해주세요.       

보라색  코멘트입니다.               

------ (이것이도움이됐으면좋겠습니다)

Hi ! My name is melyssa I live in france do you want lurn french ?
^^
"Master" < We don't use this term. It's very offensive to African Americans. It's etiology in English is from the era of slavery. Master < owned slaves. In Europe/England it was used 100+ years ago to speak of a son, however the term is now very outdated. Mr. Johnson...Master Johnson < son.
안녕하세요 !! 만나서 반가워요 !! 한국말과 영어를 배우고 싶다면 언제든지 물어보세요. ^^ 혹시 스페인어나 프랑스어 포르투칼어를 잘하신다면, 저 좀 도와주세요 !! ^^