Advantages & disadvantages of using social networks websites Nowadays social networking sites are part of people's lives. Almost everybody has facebook account and log on it a few times per day. Sites like this give us a lot fun and benefits but recently appeared more disadvantages of this phenomenon what is one of the hottest issues. Well using networking websites have positive and negatives sides. First of all using networking sites is a really good way to communicate with people. You can meet and make new relationships with people all over the world, chat with best friends and even with family Members. Sites like this also help a lot to find old friends from school. Secondly that way of communicate is very comfortable and easy. People don't have to leave their houses to meet somebody. Just few clicks and they are talking with friends by site's messenger. It is simple and doesn't cost anything many people choose it instead of long phone conversations. Thirdly social networking sides allow sharing files, thoughts and interesting with other people. You can write a blog, view friends' photos and share informations. Bad side is the fact that networking websites are very addictive. People spend more and more time at computer with makes them isolated from real life. They are wasting time at checking purposeless posts and informations. Thinking just about virtual world they can't focus on anything and have problems at school or work. What is more, there is a lot danger on social websites. Somebody can steal our data or hack our account and use it as fake identify . A big risk is clicking at advertising and links from stranger which can contain viruses. i wating for your correct and ideas ;) I had no time write an ending so..

Advantages & disadvantages of using social networks websites

Nowadays social networking sites are part of people's lives. Almost everybody has facebook account and
log on it a few times per day. Sites like this give us a lot fun and benefits but recently appeared more
disadvantages of this phenomenon what is one of the hottest issues. Well using networking websites have
positive and negatives sides.

First of all using networking sites is a really good way to communicate with people. You can meet and
make new relationships with people all over the world, chat with best friends and even with family
Members. Sites like this also help a lot to find old friends from school.

Secondly that way of communicate is very comfortable and easy. People don't have to leave their houses
to meet somebody. Just few clicks and they are talking with friends by site's messenger. It is simple and
doesn't cost anything many people choose it instead of long phone conversations.

Thirdly social networking sides allow sharing files, thoughts and interesting with other people. You can write a blog, view friends' photos and share informations.

Bad side is the fact that networking websites are very addictive. People spend more and more time at computer with makes them isolated from real life. They are wasting time at checking purposeless posts and informations. Thinking just about virtual world they can't focus on anything and have problems at school or work.

What is more, there is a lot danger on social websites. Somebody can steal our data or hack our account and use it as fake identify . A big risk is clicking at advertising and links from stranger which can contain viruses.

i'm wating for your correct and ideas ;)
I had no time write an ending so..

Actually, the only social network I'm registered in is this website. Though it is fundamentally different from ordinary networks, of course. As for the common networks like "facebook", for example, their communication format seems to me a bit superficial, and quite frankly I find it to be a waste of time. People usually creat there a concise "picture" of their life, for all to see, and usually it's only one (the best) side of the life)) They add hundreds of guys "as friends", most of which they haven't seen for decades, and will never see in future. There is another format: to meet your friend maybe once in a half a year, but let it be a long sincer conversation over a bottle of wine, or to gather a few friends and go somewhere: to barbecue, or to sauna, or elsewhere... And also to have some "casual friends" who you are not too close with, but who you share your interests with, for a while. Although, at the same time, networks give loads of opportunities, and people, who ignore networks, miss some of these opportunities.