Natasha toto
I was on fire last night :P I was on fire lst night!! haha~~I had a magic dream. I met a dolphin in my dream. Of course both of us are Chinese :) She asked me to give her a name, so I choose "Dolphin", and I told her that Dolphin means "海豚" in English. But she thought the word is too hard to remember, and she wanted another one. I told her that in my opinion she wouldn't like to have a name like "penguin" since she was such a beautiful woman. But the whole story is not the point I want to say. The magic thing is that I never knew the word "dolphin" in my memory, and I just heard about the word penguin twice before but I never tried to remember it. But in my dream I used them!!! The more important part is that when I got up I checked them, and I found my spelling and pronouncation of those two words were right!! haha I hope I can have more dreams like that~~so I can have a rest during day time :)

I was on fire last night :P

I was on fire last night!! haha~~I had a magic dream.
I met a dolphin in my dream. Of course both of us are Chinese :) She asked me to give her a name, so I choose "Dolphin", and I told her that the English word Dolphin means is "海豚" in Chinese English. But she thought the word is too hard to remember, and she wanted another one. I told her that in my opinion she wouldn't like to have a name like "penguin" since she was is such a beautiful woman.
But the whole story is not none of this is the point I want to make/tell you  say. The magic thing is that I never knew the word "dolphin", it was in my memory, and but I had just heard about the word penguin and dolphin twice before, but I and had never tried to use them remember it. But However, in my dream I used them!!! The most important part is that when I got up and checked them, and I found my spelling and pronuncation of those two words were right/correct!!
haha I hope I can have more dreams like that~~so I can have a rest during the daytime :)