First notebook entry: Introducing myself

My name is Janny. I am in my third year of a course to become an English teacher. I have to reach C1 level at the end. My problem areas are: Dutchisms, grammar, pronuciation. Accent: General American. The final assessment for my course is a conversation/discussion about a topic on college level with another student (who also takes the exam). Can anyone help me?

My name is Janny. I am in my third year of a course to become an English teacher. I have to reach C1 level at the end. My problematic areas are: Dutchisms, grammar, pronuciation. Accent: General American. The final assessment for my course is a conversation/discussion about a topic on college level with another student (who also takes the exam). Can anyone help me?

My name is Janny. I am in my third year of a course to become an English teacher. I have to reach C1 level by the end [of the year].

My problem areas are: Dutchisms, grammar and pronunciation. Accent: General American.

The final assessment for my course is a conversation/discussion about a topic at college level with another student (who also takes the exam). Can anyone help me?