LaCuriosita
I will explain myself better... I born on Peru, so I speak Spanish, that's my REAL native language. With 3 years old I came to Portugal, I learnt how to read and how to write here. I'm a bilingual person. After that with my 4 years old I saw videos of "Magic Disney English" to little kids to learn english. Today I'm learning Chinese (Mandarin, to be especific), I know that very few. Although I didn't take any kind of course of Korean, I love the sound and I catched some phrases thanks to the Korean Dramas. In High School now I'm learning European Spanish, I love it! Because Portuguese and Spanish are very similar, this year we already read a little bit of literature. I must say I took the highest classification on this subject. With English, I must say I'm on leel 7, the past year I read a short history of Oscar Wilde "The Nightingale and The Rose". I must say that my English it's more British than American English. Sometimes I mixed both. I only learnt French in 3 years and I already forgot a lot of things, I understand more writing than talking. I talk very few I'm thinking of creating a "false" email to chat with you, people of italki, but I would aprecciate of no SPAMMING myself. But I didn't create it yet. So I say that my biggest target is Mandarin :) Have patient with me, people of China, because I will hae to look in my dictionary a lot of times to communicate with you. That doesn't mean I won't talk to people who don't know Mandarin.You see, to speak to you in English it helps me to think "Wait, this guy is learning English, it's better not to make spelling mistakes....and, when we talk to other person we start to think "oh I never really thought how to say this in English, let's go to the dictionary!". I'm reading some books in English, such as "The High Flyer" by Susan Howatch, love literature. I'm from those people that go always to a dictionary and doesn't rest till know what I'm reading about....so please le'ts help each other Add me ;)

I will explain myself better...

I was born on Peru, so I speak Spanish, that's my REAL native language. With 3 years old I came to Portugal, I learnt how to read and how to write here. I'm a bilingual person. After that with my 4 years old I saw videos of "Magic Disney English" to little kids to learn english.
Today I'm learning Chinese (Mandarin, to be especific), I know that very few. Although I didn't take any kind of course of Korean, I love the sound and I catched some phrases thanks to the Korean Dramas.
In High School now I'm learning European Spanish, I love it! Because Portuguese and Spanish are very similar, this year we already read a little bit of literature. I must say I took the highest classification on this subject.
With English, I must say I'm on leel 7, the past year I read a short history of Oscar Wilde "The Nightingale and The Rose". I must say that my English it's more British than American English. Sometimes I mixed both.
I only learnt French in 3 years and I already forgot a lot of things, I understand more writing than talking. I talk very few

I'm thinking of creating a "false" email to chat with you, people of italki, but I would aprecciate of no SPAMMING myself.
But I didn't create it yet. So I say that my biggest target is Mandarin :) Be patient with me, people of China, because I will hae to look in my dictionary a lot of times to communicate with you.

That doesn't mean I won't talk to people who don't know Mandarin.You see, to speak to you in English it helps me to think "Wait, this guy is learning English, it's better not to make spelling mistakes....and, when we talk to other person we start to think "oh I never really thought how to say this in English, let's go to the dictionary!".
I'm reading some books in English, such as "The High Flyer" by Susan Howatch, love literature. I'm from those people that go always to a dictionary and doesn't rest till know what I'm reading about....so please le'ts help each other
Add me ;)

Haha, when i first attempted to learn English at 4, I went through the Disney Magic English too.
From your article, I think you might be a smart girl about the language talent. I'm learning English right now, and my native language is Chinese. I just join Italki yesterday that not know the web's function. Nice to meet you ^^