self-introduction

I'm Catherine.I want to improve my English communication skills,even though I stay in the university also has a lot of convenience to learn English and my major is learning English.So I want to through multiples channels to improve my English communication skills.Thanks!

self-introduction

I'm Catherine. I want to improve my English communication skills. Even though I stay in the university also has and have a lot of convenience facilities for studying to learn English, and my major is learning English, I still So I want to through use multiples other channels to improve my English communication skills. Thanks!

Punctuation - space after comma, fullstop...

"even though I stay in the university also has a lot of convenience to learn English"  I think the meaning of this part is unclear.  Using "even though" suggests that being at a university somehow opposes your desire to improve your English.  Also, in English you can't use the word "university" like this as both the object of "stay in the university" and the subject of "university also has".  You should make this two separate sentences.  

self-introduction

I'm Catherine.I want to improve my English communication skills,even though I stay in the university and also have a lot of convenience to learn English and my major is learning English.So I want to improve my English by multiple ways of communication .Thanks!