middle.
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hello, everyone! I am very glad to meet you here, and make friends with you! I guess, it must be destiny that ties us together! My name's Wang Yanan, of course i got my English name as Middle. I love my English name, for it remind me of a bird flying in the middle sky freely, maybe it cannot go that high or even cannot get any attention from the public, but it is in its area and ways. Middle is a humble and friendly word! Just like me! Much as i am a Chinese person, can you imagine how infatuated i am with English? It sounds amazing! Especially American-English, wow, i guess i must have a crush on it! On other hand, there is another reason for me to learn English. that is, i am a professional English learner, i need it for my prospect!
Feb 21, 2012 12:57 PM
hi! i'm not a professional on english but i can communication well! enough to make you understand me! i rely want to have a parner to practice together! i hope u will! contact me! my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bacanh my skype: nguyencanh643 my email: [email protected]
Welcome to italki.com. Enjoy your stay in this community! I'm sure you will be able to learn and improve your language level here. Feel free to add me on Skype or QQ. - Teacher Anthony from Singapore