Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

i havent started learining malagasy yet, but my mom and i are planning to go there this summer to meet our friends from canada. I lived in Vancouver for about 8 years (out of my 14) and now i live in Israel. We're flying there for travel and also to meet the people, culture, help out in schools and so on. When i visited in Tanzania last year with my cousins and grandpa, i had an amazing time. It was really fun meeting all the people and children and seeing a way different country than what I'm used to, so now
I want to go on a trip with good friend of ours from Vancouver who speaks fluent English, French, and Malagasy, But i love learning languages and so, i want to learn a bit of Malagasy before I visit in Madagascar. Another thing, in school (I'm in 8th grade) I have this class in which we have to pick a country and study it for a year. The culture there, history, geographically, and so on..... I dont think I have many more reasons why I want to learn Malagasy.

More notebook entries written in Malagasy