First notebook entry: Introducing myself

MY NAME IS ASHFAQ FROM PAKISTAN. I M 23 YEARS OLD. I M STUDYING MBA(FINAL SEMESTER).
AND I LOVE ENGLISH SPECIALLY CONVERSATION

My name is Ashfaq. I am from Pakistan. I am 23 years old. I am studying for my MBA, and I am in my final semester. I love English, especially conversation.

Your entry was written well. You can use the contraction I'm if you include the apostrophe ('). The parentheses around final semester are unnecessary. It makes your statement clearer to the reader if you add that "you are in" your final semester now. You want to spell out words completely, for example, you should spell out "especially". "Specially" is coloquial English and is not proper for professional correspondence.

ته يو ډېر هوښيار سړى دى. زه فکر کوم چى ته به د انګليسي ژبه ښه کوي ځکه چى ډېر خلک تا لاس ورکوي. 

Please let me know if you want to exchange English conversations. I would love to exchange Pashto conversations, but I am just learning Pashto now.

AND I LOVE ENGLISH SPECIALLY CONVERSATION.

My name is Ashfaq. I am from Pakistan. I am* 23 years old. I am doing MBA ( final semester).

I love the English language, especially*** the conversation part.

* (I'm and I am )They mean the same, but "I am" is more formal, or sometimes used for emphasis.

** You actually studying, but you dont say you are studying MBA. You should say I am doing my MBAs, PhDs ...etc.

*** When it comes to the adjectival forms, especially should always be used. It modifies a verb, adverb or adjective and means “particularly” or “exceptionally”.

Specially is becoming more common but still tends to sound rather informal.

:)