First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hello everyone, My name is Yu Zhang, I have english name Sarah.:-)

I'm 20 years ago, I'm still student, that learn polish and study music in Poland.
My conservatory of music is Academia Muzyczna im.Karola Szymanovskiego w katowicach.:-)
I'm major in Piano. I'm so honor to become my professor's student, because she is so famouse pianist in European.:-)
If you would like to be friend with me, I willing to introduce myself detail.

Thanks~

Hi Yu Zhang. I corrected your notebook entry below. You did a good job.

Hello everyone. My name is Yu Zhang and my English name is Sarah.:-)

I'm 20 years old. I'm still a student, learning Polish and studying music in Poland.

I'm majoring in piano. I'm so honoured to be a student of my professor, because she is a very famous pianist in Europe.:-)

If you would like to be friends with me, I'm willing to introduce myself more in detail.

Thanks~

I'm 20 years old, I'm still student, that learn polish and study music in Poland.
    I'm major in Piano. I'm so honor to become my professor's student, because she is so famouse pianist in Europe.:-)
    If you would like to be friends with me, I'm willing to introduce myself in detail.

Thanks~

More notebook entries written in Polish