yuzhang0505.music
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hello everyone, My name is Yu Zhang, I have english name Sarah.:-) I'm 20 years ago, I'm still student, that learn polish and study music in Poland. My conservatory of music is Academia Muzyczna im.Karola Szymanovskiego w katowicach.:-) I'm major in Piano. I'm so honor to become my professor's student, because she is so famouse pianist in European.:-) If you would like to be friend with me, I willing to introduce myself detail. Thanks~
1

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hello everyone, My name is Yu Zhang, I have english name Sarah.:-)

I'm 20 years old, I'm still student, that learn polish and study music in Poland.
My conservatory of music is Academia Muzyczna im.Karola Szymanovskiego w katowicach.:-)
I'm major in Piano. I'm so honor to become my professor's student, because she is so famouse pianist in Europe.:-)
If you would like to be friends with me, I'm willing to introduce myself in detail.

Thanks~

Hi Yu Zhang. I corrected your notebook entry below. You did a good job.

Hello everyone. My name is Yu Zhang and my English name is Sarah.:-)

I'm 20 years old. I'm still a student, learning Polish and studying music in Poland.

I'm majoring in piano. I'm so honoured to be a student of my professor, because she is a very famous pianist in Europe.:-)

If you would like to be friends with me, I'm willing to introduce myself more in detail.

Thanks~

If you need some help in polish - do not hesitate to write. Please write something in polish about your music education. Good luck :-)
It's wonderful that you in Poland ;) if you want a help with Polish just write to me ;)
"The Karol Szymanowski Academy of Music in Katowice" I live in Katowice and I can help you with Polish.