A newcomer.

I belived that the universery didn't want me to learn Korean. Till this week.
On Tuesday a new girl came in our group. Her name is Julia (the third Julia in group, by the way. So we call her Juliette). She is Kazakhstanian, BUT she's studied in South Korea for a year. I was so happy when I'd known that! So I just hoped she turned out a nice person.
Yesterday I decided to talk to her.
I can say she is really easygoing and cute. We both like Korean shows, especially X-man with Kang HoDong (kor. MC) xD. And she promised to help me with speaking Korean <3
Ain't I lucky? ^^

A newcomer.

Yesterday I decided to talk to her.
    I can say she is really easygoing and cute. We both like Korean shows, especially X-man with Kang HoDong (kor. MC) xD. And she promised to help me           (no with) speaking Korean <3
    Ain't I lucky? ^^

A newcomer.

I belived that the UNIVERSE didn't want me to learn Korean. Till this week.
    Yesterday I decided to talk to her.
    Ain't I lucky? ^^

A newcomer.

I belived that the universery didn't want me to learn Korean. Till (until) this week.
    On Tuesday, a new girl came into our group. Her name is Julia (the third Julia in the group, by the way. So, we call her Juliette). She is Kazakhstanian, BUT she has studied in South Korea for a year. I was so happy when I found that out! So, I just hoped she would turn out to be a nice person.
    Yesterday, I decided to talk to her.
    I can say she is really easygoing and cute. We both like Korean shows, especially X-man with Kang HoDong (kor. MC) xD. And she promised to help me with speak Korean <3
    Aren't I lucky? ^^