my goals about travelling

I love travel. Travel teaches how to see. Travel broadens the mind, and raises the spirits. Every year, making a plan for travelling is important to me. Especially this year, I just have one year to graduate. It can be the last chance to going somewhere for long time. I want to tell you about my goals and dreams about travelling

In Korea, spring is the best season to go out. It’s shiny and warm and we can enjoy the festival of cherry blossom. I have a friend named flackami who came to Korea three weeks ago. She’s from Minnesota, U.S.A and she’s my co-teacher at Myunshin elementary school at Ganghwa island. We have an English class for that country side elementary school. It’s like voluntary service supported by Korean government. We are so friendly and we have many similar interests. One of our interests is travelling. Going to almost every part of Korea is our goal. We are planning to go Busan, Kyung ju, Jeon ju……even Jeju island! I want to be a good tour guide for her and hope to share our travelling.

error better notes

my goals about travelling

I love travel. Travel teaches you how to see. Travel broadens the mind, and raises the spirits. Every year, making a plan for travelling is important to me. Especially this year, I just have one year to graduate [before graduation]. It can will be the last chance to going somewhere for long time. I want to tell you about my goals and dreams about for travelling.

In Korea, spring is the best season to go out. It’s shiny and warm and we can enjoy the festival of cherry blossom. I have a friend named Flackami who came to Korea three weeks ago. She’s from Minnesota, U.S.A and she’s my co-teacher at Myunshin elementary school at Ganghwa Island. We have an English class for that country side elementary school.

(that is not wrong, but doesnt quite sound natural ... see notes below)

It’s like a voluntary service supported by the Korean government. We are so friendly and we have many similar interests. One of our interests is travelling. Going to almost every part of Korea is our goal. We are planning to go Busan, Kyung ju, Jeon ju……even Jeju island! I want to be a good tour guide for her and hope to share our travelling.

notes:

ex) .... at Myunshin elementary school at Ganghwa Island. We have an English class for the country side elementary school there."

We are so friendly and we have many similar interests.

Try not to use the same word twice (we) in one sentence. Better as ...

We are so friendly and have many similar interests. (we is implied anyway)

Always good work from you Hailey.

Ciao, 할아버지