khairul
Never stop trying to reach your goals. Some people think "never give up" is a good attitude to life; others consider it is impossible never to give up because of the matters that surround us. I personally consider that "never give up" is not only good but is also appropriate attitude to life in order to succeed in this cruel world. In my opinion everybody must never give up himself when follows his aims. Even he has not achieved them he has to try again. Maybe next time he will succeed. I have always believed that this is the best way to survive. I will give you arguments to support my opinion. First of all I think you have to trust yourself, realize your targets one by one, and never to give up in every difficult moment. People always have to put aims to theirselves and follow them. When they achieve one aim they are satisfied of this success and put another aim to be reached. This is the man's nature. If you give up at the first problem you will lose belief in yourself and will reach nothing. On the second place I would like to say that even if you fail you achieve much. Everybody knows that sometimes you cannot complete or even realize your goals because of the environment. I believe that you do not have to give up at first bad shot; you have to try again and again until you succeed. From the failures you learn how to proceed next time and revise your actions in order to thrive. I bet finally you will. Last but not least "never give up" is the best way to survive in these days. If you do not have aims to achieve you are nothing. Your life will pass unnoticeably and you will be insignificant person that nobody sees. Many people around us always give us examples of never to give up. Ballet-dancers who were fractured their legs and with a lot of efforts manage to dance again because this is their main purpose. Deaf-and-dump people learn to communicate with gestures with the others. Thus give meaning of their lives. Undoubtedly reaching these targets is very hard but they never give up and they survive.

Never stop trying to reach your goals.

Some people think "never give up" is a good attitude to life; others consider it is impossible never to give up because of the matters that surround us. I personally consider that "never give up" is not only good but is also the appropriate attitude to life in order to succeed in this cruel world. In my opinion everybody must never give up himself when following his aims. Even if he has not achieved them, he has to try again. Maybe next time he will succeed. I have always believed that this is the best way to survive. I will give you arguments to support my opinion.

First of all I think you have to trust yourself, realize your targets one by one, and never to give up in every difficult moment. People always have to put aims to theirselves and follow them. When they achieve one aim they are satisfied with this success and get another aim to be reached. This is the man's nature. If you give up at the first problem you will lose belief in yourself and will achieve reach nothing.

On the Secondly place I would like to say that even if you fail you achieve much (then what? And no need to say what you are going to say, just say it.). Everybody knows that somt. I believe that you do not have to give up at first bad shot; you have to try again and agetimes you cannot complete or even realize your goals because of the environmenain until you succeed. From the failures you learn how to proceed next time and revise your actions in order to thrive. I bet finally you will. 

Last but not least "never give up" is the best way to survive in these days (I think best way in any days.). If you do not have aims to achieve you are nothing. Your life will pass unnoticeably and you will be an insignificant person that nobody sees. Many people around us always give us examples of never to give up. Ballet-dancers who were fractured their legs and with a lot of efforts manage to dance again because this is their main purpose. Deaf-and-dumb people learn to communicate with gestures with the others. Thus give meaning to of their lives. Undoubtedly reaching these targets is very hard but they never give up and they survive.

Nice, not all red means an error, just an easier way of saying it, tho deaf and dump people probably an error.