The most hard-to-pronounce words in English.

Now, British researchers made a survey to find out which words in English cause the most trouble. The leader of the list twenty the most difficult to pronounce words is substantive phenomenon.

Here is the result of the study – the rating of the most unpronounceable words in English:

Phenomenon
Anesthetist
Remuneration
Statistics
Ethnicity
Philosophical
Provocatively
Anonymous
Thesaurus
Aluminum
Regularly
February
Particularly
Hereditary
Prioritizing
Pronunciation
Prejudice
Facilitate
Hospitable
Onomatopoeia

It turned out that the British often mispronounce the word in which is the letters "m" and "n" next each other (for example, the word autumn and solemn). Also is combination of "t", "s" and "th". At least half of the 3,000 respondents said they frequently correcting people who mispronounce words. In addition, a quarter of respondents believed that it is happens because a lack of education.

The most hard-to-pronounce Hardest Words To Pronounce in English.

Now, British researchers made a survey to find out which what English words in English cause give the most trouble in pronouncing them. The leader of the list twenty the most difficult to pronounce words is substantive hardest one is "phenomenon".

Here is the list with the hardest from the top.  result of the study – the rating of the most unpronounceable words in English:

Phenomenon
    Anesthetist                      I have trouble with this one

Remuneration
    Statistics
    Ethnicity
    Philosophical
    Provocatively
    Anonymous
    Thesaurus
    Aluminum
    Regularly
    February
    Particularly
    Hereditary
    Prioritizing
    Pronunciation
    Prejudice
    Facilitate
    Hospitable
    Onomatopoeia

It turnsed out that the British often mispronounce the a word in which is the letters "m" and "n" are next each other (for example, the word autumn and solemn). Also is combination of "t", "s" and "th". At least half of the 3,000 respondents said they frequently corrected mispronunciation of others ing people who mispronounce words. In addition, a quarter of respondents believed that it this is happens because a of the lack of education.

I agree with the lack of education part. How about mnemonics? I can't believe it.  Maybe the survey was flawed by sampling the wrong parts of the population.  I am sure that all these words would be pronounced correctly without difficulty at Eaton.