All friends

I am engage in international trade,the job need talking oral english with foreign custom fluently, I hope to make friends here,also familiar with each other to establish our long friendship.I live in Qingdao of China now,for you severse as a good guider on a trip.It is pleasure to feel freedom to contact with me.

Hello friends ,

Gladly to meet you here~ I will introduce myself briefly now.

I am engaged in international business trade, my job need talking oral english with the foreign customer fluently.In view to this situation, I hope to make friends and establish our long friendship from now on .I live in Qingdao of China which is a pleasure &famous place, ,looking forward your coming . Pls feel free to contact with me.

All friends[1]

I am engaged in international trade, my job requires me to fluently talking oral[2] english with foreign customers fluently,[3] I hope to make friends here, also and get familiar with each other to establish a long friendship. I live in Qingdao in China now, for you severse[4] as a good guider on a trip. It is Pleasure to feel freedom to contact with me.

Hi, Welcome.

Red = Errors

Blue = Suggested Changes.

Green = need changes.

Grey = Spacing problems.

[1] - This is not a common greeting. It is certainly understandable, but not natural. 

[2] - Talking and oral mean the same thing - so it doesn't make sense to use both.

[3] - This is one way to say the sentence naturally. There are many others.

[4] - I don't know what you mean here.