Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Hello friends ,
Gladly to meet you here~ I will introduce myself briefly now.
I am engaged in international business trade, my job need talking oral english with the foreign customer fluently.In view to this situation, I hope to make friends and establish our long friendship from now on .I live in Qingdao of China which is a pleasure &famous place, ,looking forward your coming . Pls feel free to contact with me.
I am engaged in international trade, my job requires me to fluently talking oral english with foreign customers fluently, I hope to make friends here, also and get familiar with each other to establish a long friendship. I live in Qingdao in China now, for you severse as a good guider on a trip. It is Pleasure to feel freedom to contact with me.
Red = Errors
Blue = Suggested Changes.
Green = need changes.
Grey = Spacing problems.
 - This is not a common greeting. It is certainly understandable, but not natural.
 - Talking and oral mean the same thing - so it doesn't make sense to use both.
 - This is one way to say the sentence naturally. There are many others.
 - I don't know what you mean here.
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
- Meeting and knowing new friend
- The Origin of English Language
- 20150629_Aula Trial
- Learning a new language