Could someone translate it into Japanes and indonesian language for me, Please?

And if there is anything wrong in my writings, please correct it.

Hello! I miss you, How have you been ?
I am doing well and I go to university and working as assistant administrator at multicultural center. In korea, spring has come so the weather is getting warm !! How is your family doing ? I miss all your family a lot. And also your pretty baby !I had a good time in indonesia by your family !

Hello! I miss you, How have you been ?

hello..how are you..how is your condition..

i have been working as assistant..

Could someone translate it into Japanese and Indonesian language for me, Please?

Hello! I miss you. How have you been?
    I am doing well and I go to university and I'm working as assistant administrator at (a/the) multicultural center. In Korea, spring has come so the weather is getting warm! How is your family doing? I miss all your whole family a lot. And also your pretty baby, also! I had a good time in Indonesia by with your family!

Sorry, I can only help with the English.  You did a very good job!  I'm including how I would probably write this.  The differences are very small and your version is fine.  I hope I helped.

More natural:

Hello! I miss you! How have you been?

I'm doing well.  I'm going to university and working as assistant administrator at a multicultural center.  It's springtime in Korea so the weather is getting warm!  How is your family doing?  I miss them all, as well as your pretty baby!  I had a good time in Indonesia with your family!