Being choosy, not being tolerant

I bought ten pairs of socks exactly alike yesterday. But there is a hole in the left of my sock and a run in the right at the end of the day. I was so infuriated. It is obvious that I was ripped off. But what am I to do? Just to be a lazy devil, throw them away and save me the hassle of washing! So make sure buying things which will satisfy you next time!

Being choosy, not being tolerant

I bought ten pairs of socks exactly all alike, yesterday. But at the end of the day I find there is a hole in the left of my sock and a run in the right one at the end of the day. I was so infuriated. It is obvious that I was ripped off. But what am I to do? Just to be a lazy devil, throw them away and save me myself the hassle of washing! So make sure when buying things you buy ones that which will satisfy you, next time!

You can use present tense even when you are speaking about an event in the past ... but it is easier to use past tense to be sure.  I tried to leave your own words as much as possible, though there are better ways to express them. 老鬼

Being choosy, not being tolerant

I bought ten identical pairs of socks exactly alike yesterday. But By the end of the day there is was a hole in my lein the left of my sock and a run in the right at the end of the day. I was so infuriated! It is obvious that I was had been ripped off. But what am I to do? Just to be a lazy devil and throw them away and to save me the hassle of washing! So make sure  buying things which will satisfy you next time! I don't entirely understand this sentence. I think you are wanting to say  "Next time I will be sure to buy a quality item." or "Next time I will be sure to buy an item that lasts."

Being choosy, not being tolerant

I bought ten identical pairs of socks exactly alike yesterday. But there is a hole in the my left of my sock and a run in the right at the end of the day. I was so infuriated. It is obvious that I was ripped off. But what am I to do? Just to be a lazy devil, throw them away and save me the hassle of washing! So make sure to buying things which will satisfy you next time!

---------------

Identical is just an alternative - exactly alike or all exactly alike would be fine too!