hard and busy week

Sorry I havent been on for awhile, guys. Summer is on its way and school work has been getting tougher and tougher since finals are almost here. This week has been really hard for me and my family. There have been a few happy times, but not as much. I really wish this week was better. My cousin's first baby died just two days ago, so I have been sending her my prayers.

My dear baby cousin, Gabe, we will miss you so much. You're now in God's hands. You'll be happy there. We'll always keep you in our hearts. You havent lived more than three weeks, but you'll always be in our hearts. We'll miss you, Baby Gabe.

School has also been hard. My exboyfriend thinks Im ignoring him and completely called me out. Now Im in this conflict with half my friends taking his side and thinking Im the one that's wrong. Im really glad that there are at least a small amount of people I know I can hug and be happy with. Thats all I need.

So, Im sorry for not being able to reply to your messages. My week has been tough, but I'll try my best to reply to your messages. Take care everyone! :D