Rob
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hi, I live in England, but have visited Bosnia many times and would like to learn the language. I have very little knowledge already, but am keen to learn and would like to get a grasp of the basics before another trip at the end of this month, so am looking for someone who can help teach me! Best regards. Rob

Hello Rob, how are you?

I'm not going to write you again in Bosnian because our dear M.K. teacher has already written it for you. 

I'm writing you because I wanted to let you know I'm willing to teach you Bosnian if you agree. You can book a lesson with me right here: http://www.italki.com/course/35269 . I have tons of interesting and useful materials and I'm going to do my best so you can enjoy during my classes,but also to learn so fast. 

Hope to see you soon. 

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hi,

I live in England, but have visited Bosnia many times and would like to learn the language. I have very little knowledge already, but am keen to learn and would like to get a grasp of the basics before another trip at the end of this month, so am looking for someone who can help teach me!

Best regards.

Rob

Hi, 

Best regards. 

Rob

Pozdrav,

Ja živim u Engleskoj, ali sam posjetio Bosnu mnogo puta i želio bih naučiti jezik. Imam vrlo malo znanja, ali bih želio učiti i volio bih naučiti osnove, prije druge posjete, koju sam planirao krajem ovog mjeseca, tako da sam u potrazi za nekim ko mi može pomoći i naučiti me!

Srdačan pozdrav, 

Rob

Hi,

Best regards.

Rob

Pozdrav,

Ja živim u Engleskoj, ali smo posjetio Bosnu mnogo puta i želio bih naučiti jezik. Imam vrlo malo znanja, ali bih želio učiti i volio bih naučiti osnove, prije druge posjete, koju sam planirao krajem ovog mjeseca, tako da sam u potrazi za nekim ko mi može pomoći i naučiti me!

Srdačan pozdrav, 

Rob