Introducing myself Why I am learning Thai

Sawatdee kaa! Sab-baai-dii mai? Sab-baai-dii kaa. I don't really know much more than that, I'm afraid! I have only just started. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you a bit more about myself in Thai soon. I am hoping to go to Ratcha Anachak Thai in dtoo-laa-khohm, that's just hah months from now, to teach Angrid as a foreign language and would love to be able to learn some Thai before I leave. Speak soon, sawatdee kaa!

Sawadee kaa! Sabai- d- mai? Sabai-d- kaa. I don't really know much more than that, I'm afraid! I have only just started. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you a bit more about myself in Thai soon. I am hoping to go to Ratcha Anachak Thai in dtoo-laa-khohm (In thai we somtimes say Muang Thai or Prathet (=country) Thai) that's just hah months (Month=dearn) from now, to teach Angrid as a foreign language and would love to be able to learn some Thai before I leave. Speak soon, sawatdee kaa!

Sawatdee kaa! Sab-baai-dii mai? Sab-baai-dii kaa. I don't really know much more than that, I'm afraid! I have only just started. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you a bit more about myself in Thai soon. I am hoping to go to Ratcha Anachak Thai (usually we said Pra-tedd-Thai instead of Ratcha anachak Thai, which is not too formal)in dtoo-laa-khohm, that's just hah months from now, to teach Angrid as a foreign language and would love to be able to learn some Thai before I leave. Speak soon, sawatdee kaa!

Hope you enjoy Thailand, cheers

More notebook entries written in Thai